October 5th - 16th
November 2nd - 13th
December 7th - 18th
* Tuition is non-refundable due to limited seating.
To become eligible to obtain a SALESPERSON license in Alabama, an applicant who does not hold a current real estate license in another state must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident alien or legally present in the U.S;
- Be at least 19 years old;
- Show proof of bona fide residency in any state in the U.S.;
- Show proof of high school graduation or the equivalent;
- Not have been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude;
- Not have had a real estate application or license rejected or revoked in any state within the past two years.
- After meeting the education and/or experience requirements, pass the licensing examination.
Additionally, a SALESPERSON applicant must:
Prior to taking the state exam, successfully complete an approved 60 clock hour pre-license course. Applicants have 6 months to pass the state exam after completing the course. If these deadlines are not met, the course must be retaken.